Sunday, June 3, 2012

Poem of the week -online Media Resources

Hello from Uma Anandane of Inside My Poem Book  and authoring at Perpetual Mind . This week I am here to showcase one best poem from the given topic although the selection was a difficult one from among the wonderful submission from talented poets all around the world.

Theme : Online Media Resources 
Pick : Joe-Ann's Petiton
Author :   Becky Hargis

JOE-ANN'S PETITION

To the great right house
and the house of Representative
of this free kingdom,
New birth, I'm Joe-Ann,
An European, foreign to the land of opportunity,
I won't take too much of your TIME,
but to plead and pray for FORTUNE
so that the hungry is fed,
the wounded is healed,
and the restless is settled.

When there is a problem to solve,
PEOPLE at NEWSWEEK provides wisdom of words,
CHICAGO TRIBUTE tells you who wins the game,
Yet, who can tell how to eliminate blink mice?
She, I mean, they really appear aggressive,
Storming into my properties to do damage to my fine wooden furniture
without feeling ashamed or guilty,
Oh, cats, more cats please,
Ignorance is not the excuses,
ABC and NBC are beautiful to learn from.

I'm NEW here,
Which does NOT mean you shall fool me,
U must stop, stop the illegal actions based on subjective assumptions,
I won't give up my stuff,
I never fear your self-centered or strong biased comments,
I'm sorry that you are on the wrong side of the road,
feeling lost or inferior...
U can wear my shoes to correct your ill-logic and misleading claims,
Good Luck...
Leave me alone please

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to leave your comments here in JP's Olive Garden.



0 comments: