Thursday, September 15, 2011

Friday Poetry Blog Week 5~ All Kinds of Everything( Jeanie McBain)

This is one of the poetry blogs that I have ventured for awhile. This lady is so talented in her creative writing that she inspires me with her vocabulary. I especially love her childrens section. Jeanie Mcbain is one of those writers you can view as a vivid and creative descriptive person.

About Jeanie

She is married with three grown up children and three grandchildren. She enjoys writinga nd computing and hosting quizzes in her village.
She's from Scotland she loves the beauty of the country. She loves the quite life it presents.

Her Poetry Blog


The wordpress design she has was created by Andeas Viklund, on the left side is the categories with a drop down tab where you can find different post of the author.
On either side of the blog you will also find awards that was awarded by various challenges she has entered.
the mid section will be her entries.
I find her blog very cute and tasteful.

About Her Work :  I will leave excerpts of her work


A Rise Above


I rise above you and all the pain you gave
I turn my back on you there’s nothing left to save
I won’t turn around when I walk out the door
And as I walk away our love will be no more

Life

Life is a place in time, borrowed from the Universe
Birth to death in dreams to diverse
A fleeting time to enjoy and embrace 
Life is where living takes place 


I'm ending this weeks Poetry Blog Review with one of my favorite poems. Don't forget to browse and enjoy the fine poetry and inspiration from Jeanie McBain 



I am With You

I see you, can you hear me
I’m with you every day
I hold you close beside me
In a soft breeze I hear you pray
I touch you, can you feel me
In tender loving care
In raindrops falling softly
I am with you every where
I love you, you’re not forsaken
I whisper to your heart
In warmth and love unshaken
I’ve been with you from the start
I bring colours, can you see
In a rainbow in the sky
I bring you closer unto me
I am with you, I’m close by
Jeanie McBain
I am Chimnese and Jeanie McBain wishing you all a good work.

5 comments:

Jingle Poetry At Olive Garden said...

she is charming and her blog is beautiful indeed.

Thanks for sharing her talent here.

Chim's World of Literature said...

Thanks she truly is an amazing artist and creative writer....

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, I feel very honoured indeed.

I have been busy studying for a diploma and I have also undergone surgery on my foot. So please forgive my absence.

I will be back writing this weekend.

Love and best wishes

Jeanie xx

Chim's World of Literature said...

I hope you getting better and im sure that you were missed by all.. take care Jeanie..

Unknown said...

Look forward to reading tonight once I return! thanks for all the support Shashi! Om Namah Shivaya <3 ~ Rose