Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Happy Birthday From Google and Yahoo to Tom Pickens, and to All of us

Image result for happy birthday poems 

Image result for happy birthday poems 

a birthday cake is yummy

Just past dawn, the sun stands
with its heavy red head
in a black stanchion of trees,
waiting for someone to come
with his bucket
for the foamy white light,
and then a long day in the pasture.
I too spend my days grazing,
feasting on every green moment
till darkness calls,
and with the others
I walk away into the night,
swinging the little tin bell
of my name.


this poem is written by Ted Kooser
Image result for happy birthday from sheng wu     a baby boy could uplift his mother with innocent witt
Image result for happy birthday from sheng wu  sheng wu could swing on monkey bar easily
Image result for happy birthday from sheng wu  leo ku and loraine chan has true love in between

Image result for happy birthday from sheng wu   a panda used to be best friend to tom l wu

Image result for happy birthday  25 

Image result for happy birthday  25  amelia wilson often has distant thoughts on her life, but she persists
on creative writing, and what a c c champain


                         

13 comments:

Jingle Poetry At Olive Garden said...

great post often cheer up a crowd.

Anonymous said...

keep it going.

sasha james maxium bost philpark said...

way to go.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Its actually remarkable article, I have got much clear idea about from this article.

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its nice conversation regarding this paragraph at this place at this webpage,
I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

Anonymous said...

Admiring the dedication you put into your blog and in depth information you present.
It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
the same outdated rehashed material. Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes expert view about running a blog then i propose him/her to go to see this website,
Keep up the fastidious job.

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing is truly a good one it helps new the web
visitors, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
It's always exciting to read through content from other authors
and practice a little something from other web sites.

Anonymous said...

Hey there superb website! Does running a blog such as this
require a massive amount work? I have absolutely no understanding of
coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyways, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off topic nevertheless I simply had to ask.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I visited various websites however the audio quality for audio songs existing
at this site is really wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I must thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this blog.
I am hoping to view the same high-grade content from you later
on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated
me to get my very own blog now ;)

Unknown said...

very cute.